Career Cruising website Take the interest inventory, hear workers talk about their jobs, explore career options and look for education and training programs in North America. You can also access through the HWHS homepage username: halifax  password: west

Social Insurance Number (SIN) You will need a SIN if you want to work. Apply for your SINcard via this site or visit your local Human Resources and Development Canada (HRDC) office.

Dam Good Resume Guide Everything you ever wanted to know about resumes! This web site provides various examples of resumes of people of different backgrounds as well as tips, examples of ‘thank you’ letters and follow-up letters and how to use each.

Find a job Find public and private sector job opportunities and hiring programs, apply or extend a work permit, get a Social Insurance Number, a criminal record check or a security clearance.

Canadian Forces Recruitment The Forces offer a rewarding career with opportunities for travel, adventure, and promotion.