- Our website: https://www.ednet.ns.ca/acs/scholarships-grants , has been updated with fillable pdf application forms to allow students to fill them out, save to desktop and then email in the completed forms. These are available in both English and French.
- The School Report for the University Entrance Award application, (which is now fillable), may be emailed directly by the person completing the form (Principal, Vice-Principal, School Counsellor and of course African Nova Scotian Student Support Workers). These are still able to be scanned and emailed as well.
- Students or their advocates may email applications and supporting documents to: email@example.com.
- As students are unable to submit mid-year transcripts, we have eliminated this as a requirement.
- Students are still able to submit applications by mail. Applications submitted by mail will be reviewed on a weekly basis
- We have also extended the University Entrance Award deadline to coincide with the other deadlines, so all deadlines are now July 31, 2020. We will continue to remain flexible with deadlines to ensure access to this funding award.
- Reference letters may be emailed directly by the person completing the form (Principal, Vice-Principal, School Counsellor, African Nova Scotian Student Support Workers) to firstname.lastname@example.org (unless already given to the student)
- I understand teachers and other staff members may not have access to school letterhead. References may be sent by email to me as an attachment.
- If you have specific questions or issues please email email@example.com.
Changes to ANS Scholarship and Awards Program